Due to higher than normal order volume and external events, packages may experience processing and shipping delays up to 3 business days. We thank you for your patience.
UPS only ships on business days. USPS Express Mail is not offered in all areas. UPS is not available in New York state, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, Vermont, Washington or Wisconsin. We do not ship to South Dakota or Utah. In compliance with Massachusetts State Law and regulations, we no longer ship any Flavored Tobacco or Vape Products to Massachusetts addresses. Weather delays, mechanical delays, fraud verification, age verification, and other issues are beyond our control and could potentially delay orders. Check the UPS and USPS websites for more information.
Orders will ship via UPS or USPS. Allow 2-6 business days for delivery* Best way shipping is a value shipping service for the customer. In selecting this shipping method the most economical carrier will be selected. This is to insure we can continue to provide low shipping costs.
Allow 1-5 business days for delivery*
Allow 2-3 business days for delivery*
Allow 3 business days for delivery*
Allow 2 business days for delivery*
Next business day*
Allow 1-2 business days for delivery*
Only available for orders placed between 12:00 PM ET Thursday and 12:00 PM ET Friday*
*Delivery times are taken from the USPS and UPS websites and our experience. Neither service time is guaranteed. Add 1 or 2 business days for Hawaii, Alaska, and remote rural locations
Additional Shipping Information
- Oversized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- JR does not ship outside of the US or its territories, except for APO addresses.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All North Carolina orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of North Carolina is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All orders sent to Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, New York, Oregon, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin must be shipped via a USPS method.
- California and Delaware require adult signature for package delivery.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Burlington, NC. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Burlington, North Carolina, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
- After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to JR Cigars.com. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
- JR Cigar does not ship products to South Dakota or Utah.
- Sales Tax Information
JR Cigar is required to collect sales tax in certain states including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
JR Cigar is not required to collect sales tax in Alaska, Delaware, Florida, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.
Local taxes collected where applicable.