JR INSIDER LOYALTY PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The JR Insider Loyalty Program (the “Program”) is a loyalty program offered at the sole discretion of JRCigars.com, Inc. (“JR”) and administered by Yotpo (the “Administrator”). There is no purchase, payment, or credit card required to sign up for, join, and/or participate in the Program. In its sole and absolute discretion, JR may (or may direct Administrator on JR’s behalf to) change, modify, or terminate any and all aspects of the Program including, without limitation, its rules, terms, conditions, or rewards, with or without notice. Such changes may or may not affect previously earned points and rewards.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Program is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of participation. Some rewards may be subject to additional eligibility requirements and other restrictions. Where Program elements are prohibited, they are void and unavailable. Some elements of the program, including coupons, are consequently unavailable in some jurisdictions. The Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Program is intended for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited.
Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and JR’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Eligible individuals may enroll in the Program by visiting JRCigars.com (the “Website”) and following the Program prompts to create an account (“Account”). Once an Account is created, participants can earn points by completing activities (“Activities”) as listed in Section 3 below. Points may be used to redeem rewards (“Rewards”) as set forth in Section 4 below. Only one person may be enrolled per Account, and an Account may not be sold, transferred, or assigned.
In the event of a dispute over the ownership of a Program account membership, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Program enrollment will be deemed to be the Program member. An “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- HOW TO EARN POINTS: The Program allows you to earn points based on qualifying purchases and other activities, such as leaving a review or social media engagement. You will earn one (1) point for every dollar ($1.00) spent per transaction. Points are calculated based on the total transaction cost, excluding taxes, shipping, and fees. Points are not assigned decimal values. For example, a purchase of $25.99 will earn 25 points. Other qualifying activities and corresponding point values are provided at our program dashboard page. JR, at its sole discretion, may add, remove, or modify what activities qualify and the amount of points they are worth. Visit our Program dashboard page to learn more about how to earn rewards.
For any qualifying activity that requires sharing a link with a friend on social media, the message or post sharing that link must include “#JRCigarReferralPoints.”
Points will not be awarded until the order is completed. It may take up to 24 hours for the point(s) to appear in an Account. JR reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Account based on JR’s internal records related to the Account. The decisions of JR with respect to the Program, including without limitation, points, Account balances, and rewards transactions are final and binding and non-appealable in all respects. JR reserves the right to invalidate points from an Account if it determines that such points were improperly credited to such Account, obtained fraudulently, or are in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Points have no cash value and are not saleable, transferable, or assignable for any reason.
- HOW TO REDEEM POINTS: Points earned by a participant may be used to claim rewards on the Website. All rewards are in the form of the value of designated discounts on future purchases. The rewards available at any given time can be viewed by logging into the rewards Section of the Program on the Website. Rewards are subject to change or removal at any time in JR’s sole discretion. Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for anything other than rewards as set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Upon redeeming a reward, participant’s oldest available points will be subtracted first. Points will expire after three months. All reward claims are final. There are no returns or refunds of points used to claim a reward. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, each reward is subject to terms and conditions as stated on the specific reward.
Rewards include coupons or discounts on purchases of tobacco products on the Website, which are void where such coupons or discounts are prohibited.
In the event of any conflict with any Program details contained in these Terms and Conditions and Program details contained in program materials (including, but not limited to, point-of-sale, print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Program as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- RETURNS/REFUNDS: If you return or otherwise receive a refund for an order that earned points, then any points associated with that order will be deducted from your Account.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By joining the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all terms applicable to your use of any of JR’s websites and mobile app(s), including but not limited to the terms and conditions for JRCigars.com related to arbitration of disputes and limitation of liability.
If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Program is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of JR, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of JR (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), JR reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Program and/or proceed with the Program, including awarding points and/or rewards in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, from among eligible points received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation. If JR, in its discretion, elects to alter this Program as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted on the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Program, including the rewards, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- ACCOUNT TERMINATION: JR reserves the right to terminate the Account of any participant found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Program; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Program. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party, or like methods to participate in the Program will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and will result in the individual utilizing the same to be ineligible to participate in the Program.
If a participant’s Account is cancelled for any reason, either by JR or participant, then all unused points accrued in the Account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed.
- USE OF INFORMATION: The information provided by participants in connection with becoming a registered member of the Website may be used for JR’s internal purposes and to send information to participants through mail or email about JR’s products. By registering on the Website, participants agree to be added to JR’s mailing distribution list. Participants may subsequently opt-out by calling, toll-free, (800) 572-4427, or by visiting JR here. Please see the terms regarding JR’s use of personal information here.
© 2021 JRCigars.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.