JR Quick Tip: How to Clean a Pipe
- Remove the stem and filter from your pipe, it should pull right out. If it is one piece, DO NOT try and remove the stem.
- Dip your pipe cleaner in a small amount of rubbing alcohol
- Insert the pipe cleaner through the mouth piece several times to remove and build up
- Then, insert the pipe cleaner in the hole on the bowl of your pipe.
- Use the scraper tool to chip away any residue in the bowl itself
- Reinsert the stem and filter to the bowl
JR Quick Tip: How To Clean Your Pipe