UP18D
3.8333333333333335 12
Demitasse These were very nice short smokes. I don’t understand the low reviews. Construction was good draw was in a very comfortable range. 4 5 1
Demitasse This is a nice short smoke but some of the caps are rolled horribly cut the cap and it unravels. 3 5 1
Demitasse Balanced tasty and good quality. Definitely the best bang for your buck out there. 5 5 1
Demitasse A great all around cigar. Hints of cedar cloves and earth. Good burn and draw. An excellent every day smoke. 3 5 1
Demitasse Nice smoke. Has a nutty tea-like flavor all the way down. no harshness at the nub. don't pass it up for the price this little beauty was a delicious after lunch cigar. 4 5 1
Demitasse 80% of the time I get a fabulous daily smoke. The other 20% I get a smoke that is wrapped so tight there is no draw. Not your fault but that of the manufacturer. I am also on a 2 week automatic and seem not to be able to receive any of the promotions things you offer for regular customers (which I obviously am) If on my bi weekly package I get to receive the free promotion items it would be great. Thanks as always Long time customer 4 5 1
Demitasse These were very nice short smokes. I don’t understand the low reviews. Construction was good draw was in a very comfortable range. 4 5 1
Demitasse Balanced tasty and good quality. Definitely the best bang for your buck out there. 5 5 1
Demitasse A great all around cigar. Hints of cedar cloves and earth. Good burn and draw. An excellent every day smoke. 3 5 1
Demitasse This is a nice short smoke but some of the caps are rolled horribly cut the cap and it unravels. 3 5 1
Demitasse Nice smoke. Has a nutty tea-like flavor all the way down. no harshness at the nub. don't pass it up for the price this little beauty was a delicious after lunch cigar. 4 5 1
Demitasse 80% of the time I get a fabulous daily smoke. The other 20% I get a smoke that is wrapped so tight there is no draw. Not your fault but that of the manufacturer. I am also on a 2 week automatic and seem not to be able to receive any of the promotions things you offer for regular customers (which I obviously am) If on my bi weekly package I get to receive the free promotion items it would be great. Thanks as always Long time customer 4 5 1

H. Upmann 1844 Reserve

Demitasse 4.5 × 33 UP18D

Devilishly delicious and demure, the H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Demitasse is the popular choice among smaller sized cigar lovers worldwide. Its nutty, medium to full-bodied flavors are easily enjoyed when time is of the essence. Packaged in a box of 60.
Read more
5

33

Parejo

Ecuador Cubano

Nicaragua

Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Medium - Full

Natural

Retail Price
$159.60
JR Price
$148.80
You Save
$10.80

No, I don't want instant checkout

InStock

Buy a box, get 6 H. Upmann cigars, valued at $45.95, absolutely FREE!

Customers also bought