H. Upmann 1844 Reserve

Demitasse · 4.5 × 33 UP18D

(3 Reviews) | Write a review

Devilishly delicious and demure, the H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Demitasse is the popular choice among smaller sized cigar lovers worldwide. Its nutty, medium to full-bodied flavors are easily enjoyed when time is of the essence. Packaged in a box of 60.
Read more
Retail Price
$150.00
JR Price
$135.00
You Save
$15.00
 Buy a box, get a 2nd box of the same size for only $40.00 more!

Details

4.5

33

Parejo

Ecuador Cubano

Nicaragua

Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Medium - Full

Medium Brown / EMS

Customers also bought


Reviews

Submit a review
Draw
Construction
Flavor
Consistency

This is the name displayed alongside your review.

Submit review

4.00

3 out of 3 found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Good Stuff

Gonz0 on 02/15/15

80% of the time I get a fabulous daily smoke. The other 20% I get a smoke that is wrapped so tight there is no draw. Not your fault but that of the manufacturer. I am also on a 2 week automatic and seem not to be able to receive any of the promotions things you offer for regular customers (which I obviously am) If on my bi weekly package I get to receive the free promotion items it would be great. Thanks as always Long time customer


1.50

2 out of 2 found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

not worth it

mrcdv86 on 06/08/15

Hard to draw tasteless. Wont buy again


4.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

wonderful 35 minutes spent

Emorpheus on 09/13/15

Nice smoke. Has a nutty tea-like flavor all the way down. no harshness at the nub. don't pass it up, for the price this little beauty was a delicious after lunch cigar.