Cohiba Black

Churchill · 7 × 49 CDCH3

(339 Reviews) | Write a review

This stunning, opulent, black Churchill is brimming with bold character and luxury flavor. From the superb Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper to the Dominican binder and filler, this big boy is a winner! Available in boxes of 25.
Read more
Retail Price
$512.25
JR Price
$316.50
You Save
$195.75
Buy Now Instantly
Turn on
Instant Checkout

No, I don't want instant checkout

7

49

Parejo

Connecticut Broadleaf

Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Full

Dark Brown / Maduro

Customers also bought


Reviews

Submit a review
Draw
Construction
Flavor
Consistency

This is the name displayed alongside your review.

Submit review

4.25

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Pricey

jacklebear on 09/11/17

Great stick. Full body, ton of flavor, great construction. Too pricey for what it is tho.


4.50

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Fan Favorite

Bbench on 10/16/17

The Cohiba Black is my absolute number one favorite smoke. A great flavor. A bit pricey but worth every penny. I try to always keep a few of these in my humidor at all times.


3.50

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Cleanup batter

Big mike on 09/28/17

Solid strong well tanned stick...definitely hangs with you for the whole trip..just like the bottom of the ninth


1.25

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Boooo

JRingo94 on 09/20/17

Not a fan at all, flavor was no bueno and build was bad. Draw was way tight. Maybe I got a dud idk


5.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

What's not to like

Big Jim on 09/17/17

As with most cohiba, it is impressive. Rather bold so don't smoke it in the am. Full flavor, burns perfect. Remember to fight the urge and let it get happy in your humidor before lighting up.


4.25

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

80% chance of great 20% chance of good.

McCorkleknight on 09/15/17

Smoked 5 of these and went 4 for 5 with one having a really tight draw. I finally just beat it up a little and lossened it, then it too was fantastic. It looks beautiful, has an amazing cold draw, smooth with a hint of chocolate and leather in the first two thirds, the last third gets just a hint of pepper but never gets acrid or bitter. Other than the inconsistent draw these are great sticks.


4.50

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Kicking cigar!

Backwooddon on 09/13/17

The Cohiba is great tasting these are good for the nice summer days go outside and have one of these


4.50

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Great stick

Tbesser on 09/13/17

Great smoke. This stick is awesome wouldn't expect anything different from cohiba. Great full taste that keeps bringing you back for more. I would recommend this stick to anyone.


5.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Black Rules

Alex 7099 on 09/12/17

The black Churchill is a great cigar by Cohiba because of the maduro wrapper and a nice sweety silky taste.


4.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Flavor but draw

Shangrila15 on 09/11/17

5/5 times I've ha tight draw with this. If you get past that there is some seriously strong flavor in this


4.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

For sho

Sirstrikealot9 on 10/12/17

Cohibi cigars are a treat to take down the hatch I can't complain about them at all


4.25

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Dark and Lovely

BigDaddyShelton2.0 on 09/08/17

Grab a black coffee or stout beer with this one. It is dark! I love a cigar that makes me take my time. This one will do it for you I'm sure. The construction on the ones I got wasn't what I've come to expect from Cohiba but I guess everybody has off days. Be careful removing the band it likes to stick to the wrapper.


4.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

I liked,it

Soccer smoker on 09/02/17

These are my go to 'need a quickie' cigars. Excellent flavor for a small cigar and great price as well.


4.25

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Red dot !

Smoker on 08/31/17

Red dot ! Red dot ! It's were it is at . You like dark wrappers and smoked a cohiba natural wrapper . Try this !


4.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Cbc

Bloodguy on 08/28/17

Pretty good smoke. A little over priced in my opinion. It's good though. I'd smoke em


5.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Yummy

Travis R. on 08/15/17

Great cigar......great taste, long enjoyable smoke. Cohiba's consistency is always good. Very tasty


5.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Cohiba

◇COUNTRY◇ on 07/28/17

Excellent cigar. Had my first Cohiba about a month ago. Don't know what I was waiting for. Terrific flavor and a very smooth draw.


4.25

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Cohiba

Cuica on 07/25/17

I had a Cuban version of this, too. Actually they are pretty similar. The big difference was that the Cuban was young. Very young. I threw up. I prefer the noncuban version.


5.00

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Worth buying

Musickroy on 07/12/17

Nice dark cigar. Highly recommend keeping a few of these stashed away. Easy to smoke. Great with a Guinness


3.50

Was this review helpful Yes / NoThanks for your feedback!

Eh

Am on 07/12/17

For the price I expect more from cohiba. There are far better cigars out there especially at this premium. Not terrible but I expected more.