We value your business and appreciate your feedback.
Submit a question
Retrieve a ticket
Verify your system date is set to the current date. If it is not set to the current date, please follow these steps:
- On the taskbar, double-click the time.
- Verify that the date and time is correct
- The following steps resolve more than 90% of the issues encountered by JRCigars.com customers. Be sure to try the steps below before submitting a support request.
Confirm that your browser is set to accept or enable cookies.
- Firefox - How To Accept Cookies
- Chrome - How To Accept Cookies
- Safari - How To Accept Cookies
- AOL - How To Accept Cookies
- Internet Explorer - How To Accept Cookies
- Netscape - How To Accept Cookies
To clear out any old JR Cigar site data stored on your computer, click the link below to reset your shopping cart.
To make sure you're viewing the latest version of the site, you can try clearing your cache.
- Firefox - How To Clear Cache
- Chrome - How To Clear Cache
- Safari - How To Clear Cache
- AOL - How To Clear Cache
- Internet Explorer - How To Clear Cache
- Netscape - How To Clear Cache
To remove any old cookies that may be on your computer, clear your cookies.
Restart your browser.
After trying these steps, access our web site and retry the action that caused the problem. If the problem persists, please submit a support request.