JR Quick Tip: Refilling Your Lighter
The JR Quick Tip: Refilling Your Lighter video guides you through filling your butane lighter. This is one of the most frequently asked questions among consumers. Many cigar smokers get frustrated with their torches and toss them away. We’ll show you the proper way of filling so your lighter works every time.
- Hold the lighter right side up
- Using a small instrument, either a paper clip or a tiny screw driver, press down on the gas nozzle on the lighter to release any access fuel or air. Keep pressing until you no longer hear air coming out
- Once it is totally empty, hold the lighter upside down and place the fuel can nozzle in the lighter nozzle
- Press down on the fuel can for about 5-7 seconds
- Wait about 30 seconds for the fuel to warm up, then press down half way on the ignition button to ensure fuel is in the lighter. Then fully press the button to make sure it sparks a flame